Why us ?
Cloud Japan International (BD) Ltd. offer a culture that is not just your normal average, we encourage our employees to get involved. We offer a culture dedicated to creativity, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork. We will never limit your creativity!
Human Resource Development:-
Training and Development opportunities are offered to employees throughout the company ranging from Sales and Marketing, Network and Technical workshops and on-the-job learning to help our employees develop their professional and technical capabilities.
Successful career path is planned for you when you join us and every effort is made to ensure a challenging and enriching career awaiting you.
Japanese Language Teacher
- Prepare lesson plans, teach, check assignments and written scripts, maintain academic records and ensure that students.
- Meet deadlines, maintain schedules, and coordinate processes or events.
- Meet academic requirements related to exams, communicate with parents.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as and when required.
- Bachelor/ Master in respected from reputed university or institute (Public Universities are preferred)
- Fresher are also encouraged.
- Candidate must have the knowledge of teaching Japanese language, a love of student and teaching.
- Must have knowledge of effective classroom management strategies.
- Should have the ability to facilitate a safe learning environment where students are allowed to explore concepts and apply them to real life situations.
Manager (Cloud Taxi Service)
- Maintain the vehicles as per vehicle management policy.
- Ensure minimum level of vehicle tools, fire extinguisher, first aid box, emergency contact info available.
- Maintain the logbook properly and prepare a monthly fuel consumption list at the end of every month.
- We are looking for some professional driver
- Minimum H.S.C passed
- The applicants should have knowledge in traffic rules and highway
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Must be polite and matured in behavior.
- Experience in multinational or foreign company will get preference
Interested candidates please send detailed resume together with copies of certificates and a recent passport-sized photograph to:
Human Resource and Administration Department
Cloud Japan International (BD) Ltd.
Address: 218- Sahera Tropical Center Level-7, Room No-7 Elephant Road (Bata Signal)
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position and location that you wish to apply in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified